Wok The Talk...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Potato Frittata



Potato Frittata is one of my kids favorite food. One dish meals, Easy Peasy, No Worries. 

Inspired by my favorite Food Network shows and I improved a bit to my children liking.

Anything potato with cheese definitely my children favorites, top with sausages and slice chicken.

4 potatoes peel, cut, boil, drain and perfect mashed with 2 tbsp of butter, 1/2 cup of milk salt, pepper added 2 egg whisked and mixed together.

Slice sausages, the amount up to your own discretion. One big onion mince and thinly slice chicken breast seasoned with black pepper sauce, grilled with cut sausages under low heat till cook.


Chopped parsley, lettuce, sliced tomatoes and shredded cheese. Mixed everything together, grease your pan and bake at 18°C about 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...