Wok The Talk...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Eggless Tiramisu


1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
250g Philadephia Cream Cheese
16 pcs Marie Biscuits
1/2 cup Coffee 
(I'm using blended coffee beans version)
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract


Mixed sugar, milk and cream cheese in a mixer till its fluffy and creamier. Soaked biscuits with coffee for a while and arrange them in two layers and top it with the beaten cheese cream.

Sprinkle Cocoa Powder on the top of this sweet treat as the finishing touch. I added and sprinkles banana nut crunch cereal and dried raisins and cherries too. Chilled for 3-4 hours the longer the better.

As usual I like to modify the recipe to my liking. As I do not like the idea of having raw egg added without cooking them. Feeling yucky. The original recipe they added 4 uncooked egg yolks.

Opocot cakap omputih pulak...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...