"TUBUH BADAN dan WAJAH YANG BERSERI serta YANG SIHAT MENCERMINKAN KEPERIBADIAN ANDA"
Manakala dalam istilah sains dan perubatan raut wajah adalah penting dalam menentukan penyakit yang kita alami. Seringkali ramai mengalami muka sembab. Selalunya di katakan bersebab tidur siang, manakala pula ada setengahnya muka senantiasa sembab.
Pabila kejadian seperti ini berlaku kita harus segera mendapatkan bantuan atau merujuk kepada doctor. Sebelom terlambat adalah baik kita berwaspada.
Puffy Face-Causes and Remedies
Face is an indicator of health. The first signs of health problems are first shown on the face. Puffy face is mainly due to the accretion of fluid in the face. This accretion may extend up to the neck as well. It is also referred as facial swelling, moon face. It is hard to detect if the swelling is mild.
The most probable symptom is the puffiness in the face or the swelling of the face. There are various causes for puffy face, such as: dehydration, obesity, consumption of high fat food, alcohol consumption, allergic reactions too insect bites and stings. Deficiency of vitamins such as vitamin C and diseases such as kidney diseases and hypothyroidism also cause puffy face. Sinusitis, dental abscess or dental infections andCellulitis also cause puffy face.
The puffy face is hard to be detected in the initial stages or in case of mild puffiness. The mild puffiness will get reduced very soon. Consult your doctor if it is severe. There are various remedies that can be used to treat puffy face, such as:
- If the puffy face is caused due to dehydration, the best way to treat is by drinking lot of water. Consume plenty of water. This will eliminate the puffiness in the eyes.
- You can also increase the intake of fluid content. The fluid intake will reduce dehydration and hence removes puffiness in the face.
- If it is caused due to vitamin deficiency, consume fruits and fruit juices containing vitamins.
- If it is caused due to a high fat diet, consume plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet and exercise regularly to treat puffiness.
- Ice-cold water gives you immediate relief from puffy face. Splash your face couple of times with cold water. This will reduce the puffiness immediately.
Apart from these remedies, avoid drinking tea, coffee soda and other beverages. Consume a healthy diet and exercise regularly in order to avoid puffy face.
TIPS from http://www.dungz.com/puffy-face-causes-and-remedies.html