Wok The Talk...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cheese Egg Tarts


Adoiii!!! must not reduced the sugar! The egg custard less shinier....nevermindlah will do again later.

Dulu ever buat but sudah lupa lah. so go to internet and start browsing. Being me, I sungguh malas pakai sukatan, lagi satu blunder I kurangkan almost half of the sugar prescribe pandai-pandai sahaja...hahahahha tapi amazingly the taste is sooooooo sedap! Hubby and my son ate mercilessly now left 2 pieces only for my dotter poor think sure she mengamuk one! I tell you arrrr....walauweeh so singlish lah hahahahahha....

Takpelah kan sesekali apasalahnya....hihihi

The dough
100g butter
1 and 1/2 cup flour
1 yellow egg
1/2 cup icing sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
cheese a pic attached refer

Egg Custard
1 cup milk
2 tbsp of caster sugar
(by right should be 1/2 cup sugar)
3 eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence

All the above recipe ikut sukahati me sajerlah...nak kata ikut orang tak ikut juga...sebah leceh nak sukat-menyukat...


Once dough dah siap isikan kedalam mangkuk alumminium jangan terlalu tebal tak best...kene tipis sedikit. Bake around 6-8 minutes at 150 degrees celcius. Really depend on your oven, as my oven are pretty new it heated up very quickly. Just bake half cook and put aside.

Once egg custard ready, pour it into the tart shells and bake another 6-8 minutes at 150 degrees celcius. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...