Wok The Talk...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fried Curry Anchovies with Sesame


Some of my friends often wonder, why do I cook so many dishes in one day. Truly, I cook different kinds of meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner sometimes supper but in a small quantity. Why do I have to do that?!.. Unexplained! I just love doing it...just something to keep me occupied and sane!

Fresh Anchovies
The other day, I bought fresh anchovies. It was pretty big in size. So I've decided to deep fried it with something new. I cut it into fillets and removed the bones.

Recipe
200g Fresh Anchovies
1 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp corn flour
1 teaspoon same seed
few curry leaves
salt and pepper to taste

Mixed everything and let it rest for about 20 minutes in your fridge. Deep-frying in a super hot vegetable oil. It curls up and quickly serve while its still hot and crispy. We ate it with warm rice and salad! We do sprinkle over with lemon to give a wonderful aroma and unique taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...